Bravo can meet all of your CCTV pipeline inspection needs and requirements by providing high quality equipment and experienced crews. Utilizing remote control operated camera equipment to analyze and report structural and O&M conditions of your infrastructure. All of our inspection operators are PACP certified and confined space trained. We have 65 years of combined internal pipe inspection experience on our team.
Benefits of Hiring Bravo:
- Bravo operates several different video vans: RST, Envirosight and Rausch. Each has their own advantages under specific site conditions.
- Bravo has the ability to inspect 3 to 120 inch pipes up to 1,800 feet long.
CCTV Video Survey Presentation:
Processing and Delivery Options:
- Hard drive
- WinCan America offers flexibility to meet your customized reporting requirements. Wincan is the most widely used inspection platform in the world.
- NASSCO-PACP (see below links for details)
- Custom formats available
- Inclination reports
- Printed PDFs with color photos
- Steerable Storm Drain Tractor for 24″ to 144″ pipes, on rubber tires for debris
- Mini- steerable Tractor for 4″ – 6″ lines
- Crawler on tracks for 6″ to 24″ lines, Steerable crawlers on 4 or 6 wheels for 6″ to 32″ lines, with additional lights as needed
- Pontoon for heavy flow or tunnels, 24″ minimum
- Skids for smoke stacks and vertical wells (may have to custom build, depending on stack)
- Inclinometer, with skids, average and exact reporting
- Push Camera for 3″ – 6″ lines, tied to computer system and locater
- Skid Assembly for pipes with not enough traction for tractor, 2000′ of cable
- Fully outfitted Cube Vans with work bench, safety equipment, confined space entry equipment, air monitors
- Sonde locating to 40 feet.
- RST site
- WinCan America