Trenchless Pipe Repairs & “NO DIG” solutions
Bravo performs trenchless repairs on storm and sanitary sewer systems using the patented Quicklock Stainless-Steel repair sleeves, and also installs the LMK Technologies Vac-a-Tee cleanout access points.
Quicklock Point Repair
- Single acces point repair method
- No bypass or service shut-down required
- No curing, chemicals, or steam required
- 50 year design life- full stainless steel construction/with sealing gasket
- 6″ to 32″ diameters
- Blanks dead/leaking laterals
- High flow installation
- Fully removalable without damaging the host pipe
LMK Vac-a-Tee Clean Out Installation
- Semi-trenchless clean out installation method.
- Small 20″ “safe dig” hydro-excavation exposes small section of side sewer host pipe.
- Installs in several hours or less.
- Very low site restoration cost and effort with minimal surface impact.
- Side sewer service is continuous throughout process.
- Enables a variety of additional maintenance, inspection, cleaning, and rehab options.
- Go here for more information.